A listicle is an article on the Internet presented in the form of a numbered or bullet-pointed list.
Here I have saved links of listicle examples to my Pearltrees site http://www.pearltrees.com/melissaakay
For example, on Buzzfeed there are listicles such as “The beginners guide to Twitter” explaining how to use Twitter step by step for beginners.
Listicles are easy to understand and attracts the readers attention because it looks simple and as if there is less to read. However, there would be all the information you need as you would find in a large paragraph. In my opinion, reading an explanation or tips in a listicle is easier than reading a paragraph where I lose concentration because of the amount of words.
In my own listicle I will be listing tips on beauty and make up. The title will be “10 Essential Products for a Flawless Face”
I will be introducing and explaining my listicle before. I will also be ending with a conclusion to my listicle I have produced.
- Superdrug Superfruits Exfoliating Face Mask
- Superdrug Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask
- The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream
- The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Night Cream
- Giorgio Armani Foundation
- Chanel Poudre Universelle Compacte Natural Finish Pressed Powder
- No7 Beautiful Skin Radiance Exfoliator
- Diadermadine High Tolerance Face Cleansing Gel
- Diadermadine High Tolerance Face Cleansing Tonic
- Revolution Radiance Highlighter Palette